Who's coming to the London Motor Show this weekend?

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

So what's happening and when?
OVO are very proud to be sponsoring the London Motor Show this year!! It opens on Thursday 17th May and runs to Sunday 20th May 2018!

What can I expect?
It's your chance to come and get hands on with our brilliant new EV technology, the new Smart Charger and V2G Charger! Our team will be on hand to demo the products and answer any questions you might have! We're excited, you should be too!!

Yes I'm in, how do I get tickets?
We can't wait to show our new tech, so to encourage you to join us, we're offering you a discount on tickets, simply click here to purchase and apply the code OVO2018 at the checkout to enjoy 10% off ticket prices! Feel free to share the code with your friends and family, we'd love to see you all there!

Whos coming? @Fred Rick, @Absolute Zero, @Dan W, @geoffenator, @jingl33, @Gif, @PeterR1947, @liz18, @Art, @Arthur, @UC Bear

https://londonmotorshow.seetickets.com/tour/london-motor-show/

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge
I can't make it as I already have other commitments. I hope all goes well.

Nigel.

• :D
    • :?
    • :cool:
    • :S
    • :(
    • :@
    • :$
    • :8
    • :)
    • :P
    • ;)
    Like most websites OVO Energy uses cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on this site. Accept and Close