Solved

What's OVOs stance on advertising - who do you work with?

• 14 November 2017
  • 1 reply

Hi, I was just wondering whether OVO had an ethical advertising policy - specifically if you would commit to not advertising in publications whose values seem contrary to yours, such as the Mail, Express and Sun?
icon

Best answer by Lucy_OVO 20 November 2017, 17:11

Hi, I was just wondering whether OVO had an ethical advertising policy - specifically if you would commit to not advertising in publications whose values seem contrary to yours, such as the Mail, Express and Sun?

Hi tomjb,

We have a number of publications that we do not advertise in as a general rule, but it's not a list we publicise. If you are concerned about any of our ads though, please do send us an image so we can investigate.

Lucy
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hi tomjb,

We have a number of publications that we do not advertise in as a general rule, but it's not a list we publicise. If you are concerned about any of our ads though, please do send us an image so we can investigate.

Lucy