We are live at FullyCharged!!

• 7 June 2019
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

It's buzzing already! If you are here, come see us!!

8 replies

Userlevel 4
Great to finally meet and chat with Darren, Harry and co at Fully Charged Live

Mike
Userlevel 4

Really would like one of these "Petrol Pump" EV Chargers at home along with the converted EV Ferrari!

Any chance OVO could help?

Mike
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Great to meet you in person too @UC Bear !!

Glad you're enjoying the event!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Ready for Day 2!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
It's obviously doing @Hari_OVO some good. In the picture above he looks 10 years younger than his Forum mugshot!
Just like to thank all the OVO and Indra guys I spoke to at the recent Full Charged Live show at Silverstone.
Great to see the strong presence from both parties in the V2G trial. It was especially interesting to see the V2G demonstration from the Indra guys and an actual real account data showing the effect on live billing.
I feel like I am moving forward on the Kaluza list☺ 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Great to hear @Mikeyoung!! Glad you managed to come and see us and also check out the demo in the paddock that our partners Indra were running, did you enjoy your tea or popcorn??

Really glad you enjoyed the event, we had a blast too. Great to speak to so many passionate EV owners! I'm definitely convinced!!

Darran
Userlevel 4
Badge
What an event! Nice pics @Darran_OVO and sounds like I might need to borrow your camera as it has taken a few years off my age!

Firstly, it was great to meet those of you who attended!

Now that I've had some time to reflect on the weekend, I can't wait for next year! It was such a great opportunity to meet so many electric car/renewable energy enthusiasts.

It was brilliant to see so many people interested in V2G, and the feedback we received will be instrumental in what we do going forward. I've certainly taken away some key points, and we'll be having a look at our online content over the coming weeks to make sure we are providing enough, good quality information around what is a very new, and fairly complex product! Our challenge is to make the complex, simple - so it's going to be a fun few weeks trying to get there.

I was also really enthused by the amount of interest in our Smart Charger and EV Everywhere - we've spent a lot of time building out our EV offering this year and will be continuing to evolve it over the coming months and years - so it was great to hear everyones thoughts, particularly around tariffs and time of use options.

Hari