OVO Energy Women's Tour 2017

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Who's getting involved in the OVO energy woman's tour of 2017?

I'll hopefully share a pic or two as it's coming down my road 😜

@Tim_OVO OVO need to hire a stronger publicist 😜 I only just found out about this and it's at the weekend!

17 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Here's a couple of pics from Leamington Spa section of the tour - I have a video but it won't let me upload - tried from three devices and no joy

@Darran_OVO can you flag this issue please?
They are not going anywhere near us but we are going to see them on Sunday. Well done to OVO for sponsoring! 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Just a heads up OVO forum family, you can follow all the action here:

http://www.womenstour.co.uk/

It starts today so make sure you check it out!

Anyone else have the tour coming through their neighbourhood?

Darran
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
We'll check this @Mattj3135, you should be able to upload one. Is it a big file?

Did you try uploading in a new comment, may have been too much with the images and a video in a single comment? Anyway, just things to try but we will do some testing our side and let you know how we get on.

Great to see you enjoyed the tour! Thanks for sharing the pics. :)

Thanks

Darran
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Just had a blast at this will upload pics shortly - wonderful to see the engagement from support staff with crowds 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
@AdrianaB

Welcome to the forum!! It's a shame it's not passing by you, but great news that you are heading to check it out. Make sure you look out for the OVO stand and come by and say hi!

Don't forget to add a picture to your profile and fill in some more detail about yourself, it helps all of us get to know you and also can help towards you winning badges!

Darran
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
No worries - the option to upload video doesn't actually do anything - try doing it on image and it limits it to 5 seconds :-(

@Mattj3135 just a test on this video upload. :8

Tim
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
No worries - the option to upload video doesn't actually do anything - try doing it on image and it limits it to 5 seconds :-(

Seemed to work for me, @Mattj3135 - you'll need to select that picture icon on the bottom left. Then paste the video url in the text box.

Is this what you tried earlier?

Tim
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hey @Smiter

It's a Major cycling event - http://www.womenstour.co.uk
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi @Mattj3135 OVO are indeed sponsoring the event and have been doing a lot of targeted advertising of the tour via our social channels, particularly focused on the areas that the tour will be passing through! Sorry if you missed those!

Do you follow us on social, either on Facebook or Twitter?

It's ok @Smiter, you only have to watch, you don't have to take part or get on a bike, unless you really want too!

If anyone is watching the tour live, don't forget to share photo's with us as the tour passes through!

Anyone else going to be following it?

Darran

Mm - I follow on Twitter and Facebook - it's comical as I see several sponsored posts a day on Facebook asking me to join OVO but none about this 😂

I'm glad I know about it now and as my road is closed for 6 hours for the ending of the event I'll get a good pic or two to share!
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
No worries - the option to upload video doesn't actually do anything - try doing it on image and it limits it to 5 seconds 😞
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Oh no @Tim_OVO I tried to directly upload the video from the various devices (it's rather small in size)

I've just tried again and the device is thinking about it but doesn't execute any actions or options...
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi @Mattj3135 OVO are indeed sponsoring the event and have been doing a lot of targeted advertising of the tour via our social channels, particularly focused on the areas that the tour will be passing through! Sorry if you missed those!

Do you follow us on social, either on Facebook or Twitter?

It's ok @Smiter, you only have to watch, you don't have to take part or get on a bike, unless you really want too!

If anyone is watching the tour live, don't forget to share photo's with us as the tour passes through!

Anyone else going to be following it?

Darran
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
ah, just had a look it's not coming round our way

Ah that's a shame, you'll have to follow the action online!

Darran
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
what's this????
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
oh no not for me, that's excercise lol.
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
ah, just had a look it's not coming round our way