Blog

OVO Community Blog - Issue 9

• 5 August 2019
  • 5 replies
OVO Community Blog - Issue 9
Userlevel 5
Happy Monday everyone!

Darran is still on the beach sipping on a cocktail enjoying the sun - totally not jealous. 🙄

The weekends go so quickly, especially when you have loads planned. I’m sure I might have mentioned this already but I’m getting married next year, so I try to cram in as much wedding planning as I can when I’m not working.

This weekend was very important I said yes to the dress! I’m so excited, it's beautiful I wish I could wear it everyday. 👰🏽 That’s the biggest job ticked off the list, don’t worry once I’m wed there will be pictures!

Charlie and I went to Barry Island this weekend, we were visiting family in Cardiff so thought we would also take a drive down there. I was hoping to spot Gavin and Stacey filming but they must have had the weekend off too. Is anyone excited to watch the Christmas special? 🎄🎅🏾

Yesterday we managed to relax, make a roast and get loads of kitten cuddles! Speaking of which, have you added a piccy of your pet to Amy's Pet Corner

It’s good to do nothing sometimes, and you know what they say a Sunday well spent brings a week of content. 💁🏽

It’s been a busy week here, did any of you catch @Tim_OVO post? He’s looking for forum users just like you to help develop an amazing new feature.

Do you know Beatrice? If you don’t, you can read about her here. @Amy_OVO also broke the news about the free Green Electricity upgrade.

It’s going to be another exciting week, stay tuned for new content over the next few days!

How was your weekend, @Phil_H, @PeterR1947, @Leo Moran?

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Busy week/weekend @Eva_OVO

Daughter has just moved to Sheffield where she starts wotk in the hospitals there having just graduated as a Doctor.

So last week I was making a gate to keep her dog from getting onto the road and on Saturday we delivered it plus a bed and a load of other stuff to Sheffield where I fitted the gate.

We sampled an excellent Chinese Takeaway in the evening so for any of you in Sheffield https://beijinghousechinesetakeaway.com/ is highly recommended.

The rear end of puzzled dog and the finished gate!

Userlevel 5
Aw congratulations to your daughter, you must be so proud @PeterR1947! 🏥

The gate looks good, I might have to get you over to mine to build one for Paul, he's always trying to escape he's been watching too much Prison Break. 🐈 What type of dog does your daughter have? You should post some photos of him on the Pet Corner everyone loves a doggy snap.

Chinese is always a good choice, i bet that was a nice treat after all of your hard work. 🍱
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
@Eva_OVO Daughter has a Patterdale Terrier, her name is Jinx and there's a pic in pets corner now.
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
So last week I was making a gate to keep her dog from getting onto the road and on Saturday we delivered it plus a bed and a load of other stuff to Sheffield where I fitted the gate.

So this means you made this (perfectly sized) door off site, and took it with you. I admire the faith shown in whoever measured that door gap! 📏
Userlevel 6
Badge +1

So this means you made this (perfectly sized) door off site, and took it with you. I admire the faith shown in however measured that door gap! 📏

@Tim_OVO My Father was a carpenter by trade, it runs in the blood and I have all his tools!