OVO Community Blog - Issue 29
Userlevel 7
Badge +2

I have a question for you….

Do you read this weekly blog?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Please fill in this poll, so we can better understand what content you want….

Leave a comment below to explain your vote, and let us know what you want to see more of here!

:robot:

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Yes, I read the weekly blog… coz you keep referring to me in it :wink:

It’s a way in which I can find out what’s new on the Forum. So this time I see we have a new way to run polls as an embedded script within a message. Is this a new toy for Moderators only, or do we all get to play?

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

What do you see when you click on these three dots @Transparent ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I see this:

So I’m assuming your souped up version of the editor actually gives you choices of code and color tags which us mere mortals can only dream of :nerd:

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Is that on the content editor? e.g not a comment but a new topic? It might be a feature for moderators only, but it would be good to double check! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

That’s what I see when I try to leave a comment.

I’ve just checked New Topic, and it does indeed have an option for a Poll. Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Update on this: 

Hi everyone, 

This was a topic aimed at finding out if our community users want us to spend time continuing with this weekly blog. If we’re not listening to you, and providing what you want, what’s the point ey?! 

We had 3 votes in total. Incidentally all voted to continue with the blog. But the number of votes is not a good sign. 

I’ll be posting more content over the coming weeks to find out what you all want to see more of here, and less of….. I’ve already reached out to some of our top users to find out what makes them tick, and I’d like to get a better idea of what motivates our less regular, newer or observer members. 

Any insight you can offer would be really appreciated! 

:robot: