Solved

Who do I contact to get my gas smart meter reset?

• 25 March 2019
  • 2 replies

Virtually from the word 'go' my gas 'smart!!' meter has been unable to link up with OVO. I have been advised by Ovo that the meter requires to be re-set. The meter has been like this for almost 2 years now. Despite several requests nothing has ever been done about this. What is the point of having a 'smart' meter if it is not functioning correctly? The electric smart meter works ok, so it is not a communications problem. Who do I contact to get some action on this? Thanks
icon

Best answer by Eva_OVO 29 March 2019, 14:51

Hey @Algy,

This should've been resolved by now, so I'm sorry to hear you're still waiting. You'll need to get in touch with the team about this, if you give them a call they should be able to arrange an appointment for you.

The team are available Monday-Friday 8am-6pm on 0330 303 5063. 😀
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Hey @Algy,

This should've been resolved by now, so I'm sorry to hear you're still waiting. You'll need to get in touch with the team about this, if you give them a call they should be able to arrange an appointment for you.

The team are available Monday-Friday 8am-6pm on 0330 303 5063. 😀
Thank you, for responding.
Following on I contacted the above number, and I have been given an appointment for the engineer to attend.
Hopefully we can get this sorted out.
Algy

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings