Solved

Who do I contact to get my gas smart meter reset?

• 25 March 2019
  • 2 replies

Virtually from the word 'go' my gas 'smart!!' meter has been unable to link up with OVO. I have been advised by Ovo that the meter requires to be re-set. The meter has been like this for almost 2 years now. Despite several requests nothing has ever been done about this. What is the point of having a 'smart' meter if it is not functioning correctly? The electric smart meter works ok, so it is not a communications problem. Who do I contact to get some action on this? Thanks
icon

Best answer by Eva_OVO 29 March 2019, 14:51

Hey @Algy,

This should've been resolved by now, so I'm sorry to hear you're still waiting. You'll need to get in touch with the team about this, if you give them a call they should be able to arrange an appointment for you.

The team are available Monday-Friday 8am-6pm on 0330 303 5063. 😀
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Hey @Algy,

This should've been resolved by now, so I'm sorry to hear you're still waiting. You'll need to get in touch with the team about this, if you give them a call they should be able to arrange an appointment for you.

The team are available Monday-Friday 8am-6pm on 0330 303 5063. 😀
Thank you, for responding.
Following on I contacted the above number, and I have been given an appointment for the engineer to attend.
Hopefully we can get this sorted out.
Algy