Solved

New OVO app Viewing usage in £££ why no longer kWh?

• 15 November 2019
  • 5 replies

Since the update to the app, why am I no longer able to view my usage in pounds, only kwh? 

icon

Best answer by Amy_OVO 15 November 2019, 17:27

This is a good question, @Stureid, I’ve tweaked the title and added some tags to help other members with the same query.

There is a new platform some members are on, this could be the answer. 

We’d be happy to check, please reach out to our team, you can send us a message on FacebookTwitter or email the team on hello@ovoenergy.com.

I hope this helps!

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

This is a good question, @Stureid, I’ve tweaked the title and added some tags to help other members with the same query.

There is a new platform some members are on, this could be the answer. 

We’d be happy to check, please reach out to our team, you can send us a message on FacebookTwitter or email the team on hello@ovoenergy.com.

I hope this helps!

Will do, thanks Amy! 

Userlevel 1

I've been recording my daily usage figures for many years (not just with OVO) so when I switched to the new website I just carried on as normal.

I've just logged on (to add the latest few days usage to my spreadsheet) when I noticed that the figures for gas are different from those that I recorded five days ago.

Has anybody else noticed this or is it just me?

NB: the differences in the figures are not huge but are still worrying.

Userlevel 5

Hey @BazPraz,

I’ve moved your query over here, it sounds like you’ve been migrated to our new online experience. You may notice your usage has changed from pounds to kWh.

Gas usage needs to be converted from kWh to M3, so it could be that old My OVO was showing it converted and the new My OVO isn’t showing it as converted or vice versa. Here’s a topic on how to convert your gas usage, you’ll be able to check this against the usage on your spreadsheet.

Userlevel 1

“… it could be that old My OVO was showing it converted and the new My OVO isn’t showing it as converted or vice versa. “

Pease let me know if your “could be” is correct.