Solved

The online 'move in' form isn't working - can you help?

I'm trying to register using the move-in form (https://www.ovoenergy.com/moving-home). After I enter my post code I get to choose my address from a list (there's no other fields on the page), but when I click "Next" I only get "Whoops, something went wrong". Looking at the actual browser requests made, there's an error that a field named "serviceType" must be non-empty, but there's no field like that on the form, only an address dropdown.
icon

Best answer by Emily_OVO 14 May 2018, 14:41

Hi @lanzz

We're experiencing a bit of a technical glitch on our website at the moment - but I've made the team aware and we'll work on getting this fixed as soon as possible.

For now, I'd recommend giving us a quick call on 0800 5999 440 and we'll process this for you.

Thanks,
Emily

View original

2 replies

As the form says "Based on the usage data we currently hold on your property, we will be able to provide a detailed quote", I have a vague suspicion that it might be the internal record OVO has about the property is somehow corrupt and is missing a field that's needed by the form?
Userlevel 5
Badge +2
Hi @lanzz

We're experiencing a bit of a technical glitch on our website at the moment - but I've made the team aware and we'll work on getting this fixed as soon as possible.

For now, I'd recommend giving us a quick call on 0800 5999 440 and we'll process this for you.

Thanks,
Emily

• :D
    • :?
    • :cool:
    • :S
    • :(
    • :@
    • :$
    • :8
    • :)
    • :P
    • ;)
    Like most websites OVO Energy uses cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on this site. Accept and Close