Solved

Will I still get my Warm Home Discount if I applied with Spark Energy?

• 30 November 2018
  • 4 replies

Hello I,m a spark customer, i have applied for my Warm Heating Discount in October this year. I received the Warm Heating Discount last, Will i have to reapply for it again ,as Spark has stopped trading ?
Kind regards
Kay
icon

Best answer by Transparent 1 December 2018, 11:59

Hi @KAYZZ and welcome to the OVO Forum!

You're not the first to ask this question. I answered it for another Spark customer here a couple of days ago.

In a moment, a Moderator will spot the duplicate question, and move this thread over to join the other one!

And Spark has not ceased trading. It has been taken over by OVO Energy and is running as a going concern. Worry not!
View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi @KAYZZ and welcome to the OVO Forum!

You're not the first to ask this question. I answered it for another Spark customer here a couple of days ago.

In a moment, a Moderator will spot the duplicate question, and move this thread over to join the other one!

And Spark has not ceased trading. It has been taken over by OVO Energy and is running as a going concern. Worry not!
Evening , thank you for answering my question ,Can you please tell me if they was open today as i was on the phone for 25 minutes,today , thank you
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
I don't know details of how Spark operates, @KAYZZ . Their Contact page suggests that Customer Services is open until 6pm on weekdays, and 2pm on Saturday.

However, it's probably best if you send an email with "Warm Home Discount" in the subject line because they can bounce that straight to the relevant department. There's an online form at the bottom of the same page.
Evening , thank you for your helpful information ,ib will try to phone spark up in the morning .
bye bye