Solved

Why haven't I received my Warm Home Discount? Deadline has passed.

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

31 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
@Darran_OVO is there a customer service champ badge available? If so @Emma_OVO and @Tim_OVO are close runners for it!!
@Darran_OVO is there a customer service champ badge available? If so @Emma_OVO and @Tim_OVO are close runners for it!!

You're too kind, @Mattj3135 😳
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Ha @Mattj3135 there isn't unfortunately, but its good feedback nonetheless!!

Good timing hey @Emma_OVO and @Tim_OVO with appraisal season approaching........hehe!! :)

Darran
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
My pleasure @Darran_OVO...

I'm only summing up the positive vibes I'm getting from several members after being helped by them both! I have also seen from Facebook that customers respond more positively to engagement from them (I don't know what it is you guys do that's different to the others in the team, but it works so do keep it up)

I must also say that it's a very close all between @Emily_OVO & @Lucy_OVO too! 🙂
Userlevel 5
Badge +2
My pleasure @Darran_OVO...

I'm only summing up the positive vibes I'm getting from several members after being helped by them both! I have also seen from Facebook that customers respond more positively to engagement from them (I don't know what it is you guys do that's different to the others in the team, but it works so do keep it up)

I must also say that it's a very close all between @Emily_OVO & @Lucy_OVO too! :)

Competition is on @Emily_OVO 🆒
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
We are now closing down all PAYG and PAYG+ related topics on the OVO Forum so you will need to head over to the Boost Forum to stay involved.

You can find our new forum here: https://forum.boostpower.co.uk/

It's just as quick and easy to sign up and get stuck in. We already have 100 users registered and getting involved so we don't want you to miss out!