Solved

Why hasn't OVO replied to my emails?

• 14 September 2018
  • 1 reply

I have emailed Ovo three times over the last two weeks but seem unable to get a reply. Does anybody know the service standard? I would have thought a few days, perhaps 5 max. Thanks
icon

Best answer by Eva_OVO 17 September 2018, 16:56

Hey @Nandrews,

Our Customer Care team usually respond to emails within 48 hours, so it's strange you haven't had a reply yet. It may be worth checking your junk folder, sometimes the emails could be filtered into here.

The email address you need is hello@ovoenergy.com, you'll also need to email from the address registered to your OVO account.

I'd recommend checking out our forum though, there's plenty of information on loads of topics. You might find the answer to your question here.

Eva
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Hey @Nandrews,

Our Customer Care team usually respond to emails within 48 hours, so it's strange you haven't had a reply yet. It may be worth checking your junk folder, sometimes the emails could be filtered into here.

The email address you need is hello@ovoenergy.com, you'll also need to email from the address registered to your OVO account.

I'd recommend checking out our forum though, there's plenty of information on loads of topics. You might find the answer to your question here.

Eva

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings