Solved

When do I get the Warm Home Discount payment?

Show first post

37 replies

Badge
Hi Lucy, thanks for your message, but I have managed to resolve this problem.
It appeared that OVO has forgotten to send me a new key in the post, as I was using older type of key, the credit couldn't be applied to it.
I could have received it already at the end of February, but because someone has failed to send me the new key - I couldn't receive it.
So I spoke to OVO team on facebook, and they have arranged for me to go to PayPoint and pick up a new key with £140 on it. I haven't used it yet, as I have to use up my credit first to pop in the new key.
Thanks
Hi Lucy, thanks for your message, but I have managed to resolve this problem.
It appeared that OVO has forgotten to send me a new key in the post, as I was using older type of key, the credit couldn't be applied to it.
I could have received it already at the end of February, but because someone has failed to send me the new key - I couldn't receive it.
So I spoke to OVO team on facebook, and they have arranged for me to go to PayPoint and pick up a new key with £140 on it. I haven't used it yet, as I have to use up my credit first to pop in the new key.
Thanks

Aargh, that is frustrating. Hopefully this will now all be sorted though.

Let us know what happens once you've topped up!

Thanks,
Max
I received the email saying if I top up 2 or 3 times the free credit will go on but it hasn't and it is now the 3rd of June after the deadline. What's going on please.
I received the email saying if I top up 2 or 3 times the free credit will go on but it hasn't and it is now the 3rd of June after the deadline. What's going on please.

Hi @Cbates24,

All Warm Home Discount payments should now have been issued. If you've not yet received yours, something has likely gone wrong in this process.

If you send me a private message by clicking on my profile then Send message, I can check on this for you. I'll just need your full name, account number and date of birth.

Max
Badge
The most likely you have the wrong type of key and maybe they haven't sent it to you just like in my case. Frustrating ! I have to add that my new key didn't even wipe out the credit I've had from the previous top up, but it's better to use up what you've got and then top up with the new key.
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
The most likely you have the wrong type of key and maybe they haven't sent it to you just like in my case. Frustrating ! I have to add that my new key didn't even wipe out the credit I've had from the previous top up, but it's better to use up what you've got and then top up with the new key.

Sorry to hear how things went, @Nelia - managed to get this transferred in the end?

Tim
Badge
Yes, Tim, I have had to go to facebook and speak to someone from OVO via messenger, and I've heard my credit was released in February, but I haven't been sent the new updated key, so here we go. After all, I have received it, it's just that now it's summer and it has nothing to do with Warm Home 😃
Yes, Tim, I have had to go to facebook and speak to someone from OVO via messenger, and I've heard my credit was released in February, but I haven't been sent the new updated key, so here we go. After all, I have received it, it's just that now it's summer and it has nothing to do with Warm Home :D

Well we're glad it's been sorted, @Nelia

Sounds like you won't need to top up for a while..!

Emma
I applied for the WHD a couple of months ago and go accepted. It says within 6 weeks. I still haven’t had anything?
I applied for the WHD a couple of months ago and go accepted. It says within 6 weeks. I still haven’t had anything?

Hey @Lisatodd

I've moved your query over to an already existing Warm Home Discount (WHD) topic.

If it's been over 6 weeks since you were accepted for the WHD, send us a message on Facebook or Twitter so we can chase it up for you and see where we are in the process.

Thanks,
Emma
What is the Facebook page called please ?
Badge
OVO Energy. Here's the link; https://www.facebook.com/ovoenergy/.