Solved

When do applications for the Warm Home Discount open?

• 20 May 2019
  • 2 replies

Hi all, having just registered my interest in the Warm Home Discount 2019-20 the registration process finishes with this message
"Thanks – we’ll be in touch as soon as you can apply for the 2019/20 Warm Home Discount." I'm wondering if anybody can tell me
when OVO will be in touch for me to apply for 2019-20 discount? Also once one has filled in the online form and registered interest in the Warm Home should you receive a confirmation e-mail? Thanks your help Clare.
icon

Best answer by Ed_OVO 21 May 2019, 11:14

Hi @Clarebells,

Firstly, you don't receive an email to confirm pre-registration, however you'll receive an email as soon as the application window is open for the Warm Home Discount.

As for when the application window opens, we don't know ourselves until the day. It's always around September - October time, but we can't pinpoint a specific day until it's open.

Please note that all suppliers open their applications at different dates, so if your friends with other suppliers are getting theirs, don't worry, that doesn't mean you've missed out.

There's further info on the process here: https://www.ovoenergy.com/help/warm-home-discount

Thanks,
Ed
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge
Hi @Clarebells,

Firstly, you don't receive an email to confirm pre-registration, however you'll receive an email as soon as the application window is open for the Warm Home Discount.

As for when the application window opens, we don't know ourselves until the day. It's always around September - October time, but we can't pinpoint a specific day until it's open.

Please note that all suppliers open their applications at different dates, so if your friends with other suppliers are getting theirs, don't worry, that doesn't mean you've missed out.

There's further info on the process here: https://www.ovoenergy.com/help/warm-home-discount

Thanks,
Ed
Hi Ed, Thanks for response and information.
Kind Regards Clare.