Warm Home Discount 2019-2020 - now taking applications!

• 3 October 2019
  • 65 replies
Warm Home Discount 2019-2020 - now taking applications!
Userlevel 6
Badge

18/10/2019: We’re now taking applications here

I’m sure everyone is getting geared up to apply for the Warm Home Discount this year!

It’s not quite open yet, but the good news is you can request an email notification as soon as it does via this page.

Once you've received the email, you'll need to complete the full application form online.

If you have any questions or concerns about the application process, feel free to voice them below and we’ll be happy to help.

Thanks,

Nancy

65 replies

Userlevel 2
@Nancy_OVO I've just been advised that applications open on the 15th October 2019.

Is this correct?
Userlevel 5
Badge
it could well be the case, @SR3, where did you get this info?
I received this for the last two years from my previous supplier, it was possible to contact them to find out if I would be getting it with just a phone call. Sadly the system here penalises you to the tune of £15 for that so am trying to find out if I will get it this year and when, sadly information seems pretty much non-existent! Anyone have access to the information as it seems this system is a cynical way of gaining money...
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
@lepirate everything you need to know about this years application process is right here.

Hope this helps.

Darran
Where??
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
You need to pre register via the link in the original post @lepirate and you'll get an email to tell you when the window is open. You can then apply online.
when does the window open for this year

Hi has anyone had a email for the warm home discount window for this year :blush:  

Hi

I have today attempted to submit an online application for warm home discount 2019 - 2020.

However, upon clicking on the submit box - nothing happens.  I have tried several times.

Can anyone shed any light on what is wrong - is the system down?

Can I ring and apply? Although I am trying to avoid having to ring.

Many thanks

Just to add to the above post.  It is today the 15 October 2019 at 1:11 pm when I have attempted to apply.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi @coldaschristmas good news is the window opened at 12 noon, so you should be able to apply via the website now. 

Darran

Hi Darren

I have attempted many times within the last hour using 2 different computers.  But it will not connect upon clicking the submit box after giving my name, address and account details.

Can you provide a link to the actual application form?

Are there any reported problems with the system - is it down?

Many thanks 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Here’s the link https://www.ovoenergy.com//warm-home-discount

Hi Darran

That link does not work either.

When I click on the “next” box it flashes up connecting in bottom left of screen for a second. Then nothing happens.

What is the problem? Is the system down? Is the system down? Is your system down?

Many thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hey @coldaschristmas we’ve checked our side and it’s definitely working.  If you have tried a few times earlier today, the best thing to do would be to clear your cache and then try and again.  It should work then. 

The next button on the site does not work, it does not take you to the next page. There is a problem with your site

Yes - I agree - there is definately a problem with the OVO site.  I have attempted using different devices and from different locations. Something is wrong - would you look in to this OVO mods as it is frustrating and wasting a lot of time?

Kind regards

Userlevel 1

Yep, not working for me either. Tried two different machines on different internet sources, and cleared cookies/cache but still can’t get the Next button to work. 

It’s not working for me either – this is definitely a problem at OVO’s end. 

The ‘Next’ button is not working for me either. Have tried from different devices, different browsers, cleared cahce, cookies, etc. Still nothing.

I have now tried Chrome, Edge and Firefox on PC, tablet and phone...no joy (and yes, I cleared the cache)!

I also followed the link from the email from Ovo but just keep getting resolving host!

Hi has anyone had a email for the warm home discount window for this year :blush:  

yes just got mine but applycation will not submit tried on my lap top and on phone will not go NEXT 

Yep same here

I have now tried Chrome, Edge and Firefox on PC, tablet and phone...no joy (and yes, I cleared the cache)!

I also followed the link from the email from Ovo but just keep getting resolving host!

Hey@coldaschristmas we’ve checked our side and it’s definitely working.  If you have tried a few times earlier today, the best thing to do would be to clear your cache and then try and again.  It should work then. 

nope tried every pc in the house and all phones will not work 

same here tried all off the above but cant go beyond the next button surly its got to be a problem with the site any suggestions ovo this is so frustating!