Warm Home Discount 2018 - we’re now taking applications (UPDATE 24/12/18: applications now closed)

• 19 October 2018
  • 33 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

33 replies

Why doesn't my discount appear on my normal statement.
Userlevel 5
Can I apply I receive ESA and PIP

Anyone can apply, @AuntSally, your application will only be approved if you meet the eligibility criteria.

You can find the link to the application in the messages above. 😀
Userlevel 5
Why doesn't my discount appear on my normal statement.

Have you received an up to date statement since the payment was made, @sheilac?
Userlevel 1
Badge
Thank you Ovo Energy! You emailed me saying I'd receive my WHD in about 6wks, then about 2wks Ovo Energy send me another email saying my WHD would be credited with my next energy statement, and it was a few days ago👍🏼
I applied for the WHD and sent my documentation off to OVO. I have not heard back.
I would really like to know when/if I am going to receive the WHD, but I cannot phone or email or I will lose my self service reward. Very unfair really.
Userlevel 1
Badge
My personal thoughts are, if your application/request for WHD was received, you would have been notified by now whether your application was successful or not.
I think I missed out a bit of info (pregnancy brain). They said that I was successful back in October, but sent me a letter asking for documentation. I posted that back over a month ago but I have not heard anything.
Userlevel 1
Badge
Ha, ha you're forgiven [hope every things goes well with your pregnancy]. Come to think of that happened to me too the first time I applied [about 3-4yrs ago] I got an email saying my application was successful, I was told money would be in my Ovo account in about 6wks. after 6wks Zilch, nada, diddly squat, Zippo. I phoned Ovo back & was told only so thousand applicants were accepted & that they had over 5000 [i think they said] too many applicants, and told good luck next time. So there you have it Marianne, all the best to you next time you apply 🙂