Pinned

Priority Services Register - How can it help me?

• 17 April 2018
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
What is it and am I eligible?
Making sure our most vulnerable customers are looked after is a top priority at OVO Energy.

If you haven't heard about the Priority Services Register before, you can find out more here

In a nutshell, we provide additional services for those customers that need a little bit extra help and support along the way from reading your meter for you, to providing large print documentation to ensuring you are a priority in the event of a power cut.

It’s worth noting that you can apply on behalf of someone else, but you must have the legal right to disclose their information.

How can I apply to be on the Priority Register?
If you think you should be included on the register, or you want to apply on someone else’s behalf, please click here and fill in the online form. There is also an option to download the form to fill it in by hand and post to us.

Alternatively if you need to call and speak to someone about this, call us on 0330 303 5063. We’re here to help Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm.

You can also call if you have any further questions, or post your question below and either another forum member or a moderator will do their best to help you.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!