Solved

Missed call from OVO

• 24 September 2019
  • 1 reply

I have had a missed call from OVO and when I tried to ring back it said I would lose my quarterly reward for ringing so I hung up, how do I find out why they rang without losing my reward??
icon

Best answer by Darran_OVO 25 September 2019, 12:46

Hey @Abbie88 had you contacted us via email at all? We would always try and call a customer if they sent us an email.

The only other outbound calls, we would make to our members, would be to see if you'd like to get Smart Meters, or to set up a direct debit if you don't have one in place already.

If you did want to get Smart Meters, you don't need to call for that, you can book an appointment directly online via our Smart Meter booking link.

If you don't have a direct debit in place, you can also set this up online via your account.

Hope that helps. Either way, if we've tried to call and still need to speak to you, the team are likely to try again soon.

Darran
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hey @Abbie88 had you contacted us via email at all? We would always try and call a customer if they sent us an email.

The only other outbound calls, we would make to our members, would be to see if you'd like to get Smart Meters, or to set up a direct debit if you don't have one in place already.

If you did want to get Smart Meters, you don't need to call for that, you can book an appointment directly online via our Smart Meter booking link.

If you don't have a direct debit in place, you can also set this up online via your account.

Hope that helps. Either way, if we've tried to call and still need to speak to you, the team are likely to try again soon.

Darran