Solved

It's been longer than 5 working days - why haven't I heard back from the Warm Home Discount (WHD) team yet?

• 22 October 2019
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I applied for the warm home discount on 15/10/19 and got a email saying we will get back to you with the outcome of your application in 5 working days I have not heard anything to date has anyone else had a email telling them there application was successful ?:thinking:

icon

Best answer by Eva_OVO 23 October 2019, 16:30

The decision may be sent to you in the post, @dannytheman, so it will take a little longer to reach you. If you haven’t heard any news on this in 5  working days, get in touch through  Facebook or Twitter with your name, DoB and account number to get this sorted. If you don’t use social media, email the team on hello@ovoenergy.com.

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5

The decision may be sent to you in the post, @dannytheman, so it will take a little longer to reach you. If you haven’t heard any news on this in 5  working days, get in touch through  Facebook or Twitter with your name, DoB and account number to get this sorted. If you don’t use social media, email the team on hello@ovoenergy.com.

Userlevel 1

Hi Eva Thanks for your reply will getting in touch with OVO on face book stop me from getting the all on line discount of £15

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi Eva Thanks for your reply will getting in touch with OVO on face book stop me from getting the all on line discount of £15

You won’t, @dannytheman - this topic has more info on the SSR and how you’ll only lose it if you’re making contact to request something you can do yourself online