Centre for Sustainable Energy

• 16 April 2018
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

If you are struggling to pay your energy bills it makes sense to try and make some changes around your home to reduce what you’re using each month.

If you’re not sure where to start, we’re partnered with a national charity called the Centre For Sustainable Energy who aim to help people change the way they think and act on energy.

Whether you want to make a few small changes or you’re looking into making larger changes to your property, their experienced advisors will be able to help. You can call them free of charge on 0800 038 5688.

Or if you’d prefer, you can visit their website (https://www.cse.org.uk/) where you will find energy saving topics covering everything from how to use storage heaters effectively all the way through to how to apply for grants to cover the costs of home insulation.

4 replies

I have recently just been made redundant by the company I have worked for 20 years at. I want to try and decrease the energy bills I have. Has anyone got any tips to reduce my energy bills?

Userlevel 5
Badge

I’m really sorry to hear of your situation, @ntipp, check out the details in this topic. They are really friendly people that would be happy to offer some help.

Thanks!

What is the the economical way of heating a house: keeping it at a set temperature during the day or scheduling off and on phases?

Userlevel 5
Badge

Please reach out to this charity, @Michael Collyer, they’ll be in the best position to offer advice.

I hope this helps!