Solved

Why haven't I received my October Self Service Reward (SSR) payment?

• 8 October 2019
  • 13 replies

Never got my self service rewards again on my October bill this as been going on since 2018 payment days 1st January 1st April 1st July 1st October never had mine once for those dates you just get fed up with contacting customer service all they say is we will put it on your next bill and every thing will go back to normal all lies.
icon

Best answer by Eva_OVO 11 October 2019, 17:28

We've recently made some changes to Self Service Reward (SSR), @Ivor Appleyard, which means October's payment will be made on the 15th. Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused!
View original

13 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge
It might be difficult to apply this SSR directly to your new statement, but they should be able to add this as a singular payment if you contact them again as there should be notes from your previous contact with them
I give up on ovo customer service they cannot guarantee i will get my next SSR on January 1st 2020 your rules state SSR will be paid on the 1st of the month every quarter your rules not mine.
Never had no trouble when SSR was paid monthly.
Userlevel 5
We've recently made some changes to Self Service Reward (SSR), @Ivor Appleyard, which means October's payment will be made on the 15th. Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused!
It is a bit late telling me now why don't you update your date your forum with the new dates.
Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Sometimes things happen that are out of our control @Ivor Appleyard so if we don’t know in advance, we can’t tell you!  

Glad @Eva_OVO was able to let you know what was going on.  

Could anybody tell me why £14.29 has been added to my October bill not credited 

Userlevel 5
Badge

That doesn’t sound right, @gracie, we’d need to take a look into this to make sure there is no error.

You can send us a message on Facebook, Twitter or email the team on hello@ovoenergy.com, or give them a call. You can reach our Customer Care team 9-5 Monday-Friday on 0330 303 5063.

Thanks! 

All these answers seem to require someone to phone or email OVO… Doing so will stop you receiving  your SSR for that quarter…  Catch 22 situation I think..  Cynical system! Soon I will be requesting a refund, the only way to do this is to email OVO, what is the bet that I lose my SSR for that quarter….. Tis all a bit of a con…. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @lepirate - we wouldn’t remove the reward if someone needed to get in touch about it. You can request a refund via your online account, but if for any reason you’re not able to do this, you can call us or email us without risking losing the reward either.

Userlevel 2

When does my self service reward be re.curved I have. Be..en with ovo 4 months and will it be shown on my bil.Thank you.Derek Higgs.

Userlevel 5

The SSR payment is made quarterly, @Derek Higgs. Take a look at this topic for more info on the October payment. 

Userlevel 2

Thank you Eva for responding I am a fairly recent customer of ovo where does self service reward show on bill.Thanks.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@Derek Higgs - on page 3 under ‘Other Transactions’ :relaxed: