Solved

Why have I received a large bill?

• 9 July 2019
  • 1 reply

HI, I have just received an email that I have a back dated bill due to an error on the way I was charged .. Now I have been asked to pay 1,686 which is a huge sum...

Why have I been offered to pay a fixed sum every month if I would get charged by mistake
icon

Best answer by Eva_OVO 10 July 2019, 10:46

It's hard to say what's happened here for sure, @sarah r, as we haven't got access to your account. There could have been an issue with the supply details, or if you had a meter exchange and we didn't get the new details. The email you've received should explain the bill you've got, and why this has happened.

We'd be happy to look into this for you, just send us a message on Facebook or Twitter with your name, DoB and account number. If you don't use social media, send an email to the team on hello@ovoenergy.com.
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
It's hard to say what's happened here for sure, @sarah r, as we haven't got access to your account. There could have been an issue with the supply details, or if you had a meter exchange and we didn't get the new details. The email you've received should explain the bill you've got, and why this has happened.

We'd be happy to look into this for you, just send us a message on Facebook or Twitter with your name, DoB and account number. If you don't use social media, send an email to the team on hello@ovoenergy.com.