Solved

Why has my statement date changed?

• 2 August 2017
  • 3 replies

Badge
Has there been any changes to the dates statements are issued? I usually give my meter readings on the 26th of the month and I have been getting the statement by the end of the month. My July statement is yet to become available (now the 2nd August). Only a minor thing 🙂
icon

Best answer by Lucy_OVO 9 August 2017, 13:40

This shouldn't have been changed without being discussed with you first @Tiptreejam but I’ll be happy to look into this for you.

**Updated 11/07/2019**

(I've also just amended the title of your topic slightly so that it's easier for other users to find).

Lucy
View original

3 replies

I normally get my statement 28th depending on what day that falls but I am still waiting on statement 3rd Aug. An amount has been deducted from my credit and I want to apply for a refund as there is a substantial amount of credit. I can't do this as no statement. I gave readings when asked via email. What's happening?
Userlevel 5
Badge +2
This shouldn't have been changed without being discussed with you first @Tiptreejam but I’ll be happy to look into this for you.

**Updated 11/07/2019**

(I've also just amended the title of your topic slightly so that it's easier for other users to find).

Lucy
Userlevel 5
Badge +2
I normally get my statement 28th depending on what day that falls but I am still waiting on statement 3rd Aug. An amount has been deducted from my credit and I want to apply for a refund as there is a substantial amount of credit. I can't do this as no statement. I gave readings when asked via email. What's happening?

I’ve moved your topic onto this thread @dleighas Tiptreejam had a similar query.

**Updated 11/07/2019**

Hope this helps,
Lucy