Solved

Why does my top-up payment not show on the MyOVO payment history?

• 2 March 2019
  • 1 reply

I made a top up payment by calling their automated service and received an SMS confirming payment. The payment has be deducted from my credit card, but 2 weeks later the payment is still not showing on my payment history and/or balance.
icon

Best answer by Tim_OVO 6 March 2019, 14:56

I made a top up payment by calling their automated service and received an SMS confirming payment. The payment has be deducted from my credit card, but 2 weeks later the payment is still not showing on my payment history and/or balance.

It should be showing, @gordon.whatever - your balance should be higher, and it should show on your following monthly statement.

I'm not 100% sure if it also shows as a transaction in the My Statements section. Please reach out (after you double check your bank statement to make sure the payment was successful and wasn't refunded etc) so we can check: hello@ovoenergy.com

Let me know the outcome, as it would be good to know if this does show as a transaction! 😊
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

It should be showing, @gordon.whatever - your balance should be higher, and it should show on your following monthly statement.

I'm not 100% sure if it also shows as a transaction in the My Statements section. Please reach out (after you double check your bank statement to make sure the payment was successful and wasn't refunded etc) so we can check: hello@ovoenergy.com

Let me know the outcome, as it would be good to know if this does show as a transaction! 😊