Solved

Why does my account balance not add up?

• 13 April 2019
  • 4 replies

Can anyone tell me whether the account balance for what's gone in and what's gone out should be the same? My payments are up to date, i'm £24+ in credit as shown in myovo but I've paid considerably more than the statements come to.

Thanks in advance.
icon

Best answer by Eva_OVO 24 April 2019, 16:43

That's strange, @jassoi , we may have generated a statement for you but it's got stuck which means you can't see it but your balance has been altered. Is your account still the same, @Eel?

Send our Customer Care team an email so they can look into this hello@ovoenergy.com. If you use Facebook or Twitter you can always send us a message with your name, DoB and account number so we can look into this.
View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
I'm not too sure on this @Eel. Do you mean you should be more in credit that your OVO account is currently showing?
Im having the same issue
For some reason on my account the statements and balance does not add up at all.
I have been paying £62 per month by direct debit since Last year. I have a smart meter for gas and electric. On my account it says im £104.33 in debit.
But this doesn't add up, as I am actually £46 in credit!
And my direct debit has been increased to 89 a month!
How does this work out?
Userlevel 5
That's strange, @jassoi , we may have generated a statement for you but it's got stuck which means you can't see it but your balance has been altered. Is your account still the same, @Eel?

Send our Customer Care team an email so they can look into this hello@ovoenergy.com. If you use Facebook or Twitter you can always send us a message with your name, DoB and account number so we can look into this.