Solved

Why do I receive two statements every month?

• 18 February 2018
  • 7 replies

I am very happy with Ovo except for one thing--every month I receive a statement--TWICE--in separate envelopes, usually a day apart. What a waste of paper--and energy!!. I have emailed Ovo about this -twice-and telephoned once to ask why this happens, but I don't even get a reply.
Come on, Ovo, get your act together. If everyone gets 2 statements every month it must be costing you a fortune (which you no doubt pass on to your customers). Does this happen to anyone else ?
icon

Best answer by Tim_OVO 21 February 2018, 13:26

every month I receive a statement--TWICE--in separate envelopes, usually a day apart. What a waste of paper--and energy!

How odd @belfast99

We might send you a bill for gas and a bill for electricity separately, if each one has a different billing date. They would normally have the same date though - much more convenient.

So this can be checked and fixed, send a message to us via FacebookTwitter or webchat via the Help Centre. Or our contact number is 0330 303 5063.

Tim

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

every month I receive a statement--TWICE--in separate envelopes, usually a day apart. What a waste of paper--and energy!

How odd @belfast99

We might send you a bill for gas and a bill for electricity separately, if each one has a different billing date. They would normally have the same date though - much more convenient.

So this can be checked and fixed, send a message to us via FacebookTwitter or webchat via the Help Centre. Or our contact number is 0330 303 5063.

Tim

Hi Tim. The correspondance is EXACTLY THE SAME, not a separate gas and electric statement. I reported this duplication a long time ago by phone and the person I spoke to said she would report it. Next time I receive duplicates I will mail them back to you--in one envelope.
All I am doing is tryingto save OVO some money (so the cost saving can be passed on to us-the customer!!
I'm sorry this hasn't been resolved for you yet @belfast99

Contact us via one of the channels Tim's mentioned above, and our team will look into getting this fixed for you.

Thanks,
Emily
Ah--I did send an email to hello@ovo--a couple of months ago but didn't get a reply, hence my joining the forum
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
@belfast99 Let me chase up this email for you. I'll send you a PM shortly to ask for some account details.

Tim
Hi. My account no is *edited by moderator
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
I've replied to your PM @belfast99 and edited your latest comment to hide personnel account info.

^Tim