Solved

Why am I being charged for paper communications when I have an all online account?

• 15 October 2019
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Can anyone tell me why I am being charged for paper communications when I have a all online account:thinking:

icon

Best answer by Tim_OVO 17 October 2019, 12:40

Can anyone tell me why I am being charged for paper communications when I have a all online account:thinking:

Good question this, @dannytheman 

There’s a few possible scenarios on the account, like another named contact with paper billing selected. 

If there’s any mistake from us, on the account that has meant a charge was added incorrectly, we can amend and backdate. Drop us an email to have this checked: hello@ovoenergy.com 

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Good question this, @dannytheman 

There’s a few possible scenarios on the account, like another named contact with paper billing selected. 

If there’s any mistake from us, on the account that has meant a charge was added incorrectly, we can amend and backdate. Drop us an email to have this checked: hello@ovoenergy.com 

Userlevel 1

there is no one on the account that selected paper communications I joined OVO in June and did not receive the discount of £15 pounds for duel fuel for doing my account on line on my September bill if I email ovo will I lose the  £15 pounds for getting in touch with ovo ?

Userlevel 5

You won’t lose it for getting in touch about this, @dannytheman!