Solved

Who do I have a high reading for single day?

• 16 July 2019
  • 1 reply

In the "usage" section I have a single day showing I used £184 worth of gas where all other days in the month are approximately £2.50. This is an obvious error! If I zoom in to look hour by hour it obviously doesn't add up to so much.

How can I check I haven't been charged for this and what the reading actually should be?
icon

Best answer by Amy_OVO 17 July 2019, 10:55

That does sound odd, @ChrisMM.

Firstly welcome to the forum, I've slightly tweaked the title of your topic, to make it easier for other users to find. Your query is something we'd need to take a look into as it's account specific.

You can send us a message on Facebook, Twitter or email the team on hello@ovoenergy.com, or give them a call. You can reach our Customer Care team 9-5 Monday-Friday on 0330 30 5063.

Hope this helps!
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge
That does sound odd, @ChrisMM.

Firstly welcome to the forum, I've slightly tweaked the title of your topic, to make it easier for other users to find. Your query is something we'd need to take a look into as it's account specific.

You can send us a message on Facebook, Twitter or email the team on hello@ovoenergy.com, or give them a call. You can reach our Customer Care team 9-5 Monday-Friday on 0330 30 5063.

Hope this helps!