Solved

Where on my statements is the estimated annual usage for the year?

• 22 January 2019
  • 2 replies

Hi,

My plan is due to finish soon, but want to look for the cheapest possible tariffs about.

How or where on my statements are the estimated usage for the year so i can compare because i cant seem to find it and want to get as accurate estimate as possible.

I am sure with my last provider they gave me an estimate of what i might use over the next year, so at least i had an idea??
Thanks
icon

Best answer by Transparent 22 January 2019, 11:37

Good question @valleyboy22

The information you need is in a green box at the top-left of page-2 of your OVO statements.

If you are a dual-fuel customer, the annual consumption figures for electricity and gas are given separately.

Post here again if you need clarification... but please keep postings generic. The Forum is public and not the right place to publish account numbers and the suchlike!
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Good question @valleyboy22

The information you need is in a green box at the top-left of page-2 of your OVO statements.

If you are a dual-fuel customer, the annual consumption figures for electricity and gas are given separately.

Post here again if you need clarification... but please keep postings generic. The Forum is public and not the right place to publish account numbers and the suchlike!
thank you and i will look at my recent statement now.