Solved

Where are my annual statements?

Hi I joined OVO at the end of 2017 however I can't find any annual statements in my email account, it doesn't look like I have ever been sent one. I get the regular "Your latest OVO statement" emails, but that seems to be all.

Any ideas?

I need one for comparison as my fixed deal is coming to an end.

Thanks
icon

Best answer by Transparent 18 July 2019, 11:50

I'm on a 2-year Fixed Contract. I've just looked back at OVO emails received at the anniversary date for year-1.

I received two emails (one for each fuel) with the Subject: Your yearly energy statement.

Each has a 3-page PDF attached.
View original

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge
@Transparent @PeterR1947 - you've both been with OVO a fair while - do you know what these emails are labelled as in your inbox??
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
I'm on a 2-year Fixed Contract. I've just looked back at OVO emails received at the anniversary date for year-1.

I received two emails (one for each fuel) with the Subject: Your yearly energy statement.

Each has a 3-page PDF attached.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
On closer inspection I note that

a. These Annual Statements were sent just 2-days before the anniversary date of my Contract

b. The emails are generated according to Pacific Standard Time, not GMT

c. The email header isn't quite correct. The Date: field timezone format isn't quite correct. As a result my email software doesn't display it. Other email software may incorrectly sort it, perhaps not placing it in your queue in chronological order.
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Sorry, can't help, I ave the pdf attachments then delete the email 😞
Userlevel 5
Badge
Thanks for the detailed answer @Transparent, thanks for trying @PeterR1947, good team effort!

If you can't find the email @localshop, we can get you a copy, please reach out to our team, they'll be happy to help.

You can send us a message on Facebook, Twitter or email the team on hello@ovoenergy.com, or give them a call. You can reach our Customer Care team 9-5 Monday-Friday on 0330 30 5063.

Cheers gang!
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Hi @Amy_OVO

Is there any chance that these annual statements could be made available when we log in to My OVO???

This would make it much easier to find them if you forget to download a copy when you receive the email from OVO once a year.

Thanks

Phil
Userlevel 5
Badge
Brilliant suggestion, @Phil_H, I'll feed that back to the right team. Watch this space 🕵🏽
Thanks for all the comments and suggestions. It doesn't look like I have been sent an annual statement so I'll give the team an email.

I agree with @Phil_H that it would be really useful if these were available in My OVO.
I joined in 2017 also >> no annual statements.
Really surprised that they are not in my OVO - only monthly statements available.
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
I joined in 2017 also >> no annual statements.
Really surprised that they are not in my OVO - only monthly statements available.

They should be emailed out to you, @Eborexile as others have mentioned above. Email us to get this resent: hello@ovoenergy.com.

In the meantime, have a look at your most recent statement for annual cost and usage data, on MyOVO