Solved

When will I get my Energy Breakdown?

• 19 January 2018
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge
My smart meter has been sending half hourly data for several months now but I still don’t have access to the energy breakdown feature. When can I expect that to be available?
icon

Best answer by Nancy_OVO 19 January 2018, 17:59

My smart meter has been sending half hourly data for several months now but I still don’t have access to the energy breakdown feature. When can I expect that to be available?

Hey @Gibbsy,

We need to have been receiving half hourly readings from you for 5 to 6 months to collate enough information to start providing this breakdown. Rest assured if you're sending half-hourly readings, it's on the way!

Comment any more questions about the Energy Breakdown!

Nancy
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge

Hey @Gibbsy,

We need to have been receiving half hourly readings from you for 5 to 6 months to collate enough information to start providing this breakdown. Rest assured if you're sending half-hourly readings, it's on the way!

Comment any more questions about the Energy Breakdown!

Nancy
Userlevel 1
Badge
Thanks Nancy. A suggestion for your UX & visual design team - on the usage screens, if you’ve enabled energy breakdown, have a countdown indicator when this data will be available. Conversely, if you haven’t activated the feature have a link in the same place to activate it.