Solved

When does my self service reward get paid?

• 22 November 2018
  • 27 replies

Show first post

27 replies

Further to my previous emails about the non payment of my SSR. After much discussion with OVO they have agreed to pay me the £15 SSR as a ‘goodwill’ gesture and have claimed that it was not paid as a result of a ‘misunderstanding’ about contact I had with them. The only contact I had with them was when they contacted me to wrongly tell me to increase my DD. I replied telling them my DD amount was perfectly fine and after checking they agreed with me. So I was going to lose my £15 because OVO gave me wrong advice and I queried it. That’s why this scheme is completely unworkable in its present format.
Still do not know why I haven't received the full credit. I notice that changing the direct debit may have some effect, I did reduce mine by £15 per month after paying an additional £200 into my account in November, this shouldn't affect my credit. I can remember a few years ago that when I renewed my contract it didn't automatically renew the credit, after contracting OVO it was renewed but I lost 1 months credit.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings