Solved

Overcharge not corrected as promised - can you help?

• 5 July 2017
  • 1 reply

Hello,

I raised a query on my account months' back when the meter was exchanged and following a phone call from one of your representatives was advised that it would be corrected. Months' passed and this went unresolved and I didn't chase due to being busy.

I have now raised a number of emails but to no avail and have just received standard replies with my argument thread not included in each message.

It is all very frustrating and time consuming and I'm led to believe that OVO doesn't care a thing about its customers.

Could someone please resolve this before I take it to the ombudsman.

connachtman
icon

Best answer by Tim_OVO 5 July 2017, 15:13

Hello,

I raised a query on my account months' back when the meter was exchanged and following a phone call from one of your representatives was advised that it would be corrected. Months' passed and this went unresolved and I didn't chase due to being busy.

I have now raised a number of emails but to no avail and have just received standard replies with my argument thread not included in each message.

It is all very frustrating and time consuming and I'm led to believe that OVO doesn't care a thing about its customers.

connachtman

Thanks for reaching out on the forum about this, @connachtman

It's such a shame to hear about this issue, and the lack of tangible advice in response to your emails. Very odd. If we've promised something, generally we keep our promises or have a good reason why it's not possible. So I can check on this issue specifically, I'l PM you to get some details.

Just to add, I've tweaked the title and added some tags to this topic, making it easier to find.

Thanks,
Tim
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hello,

connachtman

Thanks for reaching out on the forum about this, @connachtman

It's such a shame to hear about this issue, and the lack of tangible advice in response to your emails. Very odd. If we've promised something, generally we keep our promises or have a good reason why it's not possible. So I can check on this issue specifically, I'l PM you to get some details.

Just to add, I've tweaked the title and added some tags to this topic, making it easier to find.

Thanks,
Tim