Solved

Only receiving statements every quarter, can I receive statements every month? how?

• 16 October 2019
  • 1 reply

I am paying direct debit every month but only receiving statements every quarter, can I receive statements every month? how?

As such, my balance is building up in my account over the quarter. I can't see my monthly usage and it makes it hard to know how much energy we have been using.

how can I change this to monthly billing?

icon

Best answer by Tim_OVO 21 October 2019, 16:38

Nice question this, @dsmith14 

We can certainly change your billing cycle so one is sent out every month. On what date is up to you, so send us a PM on Facebook or an email to confirm your preference: hello@ovoenergy.com

My advice would have the billing date just before the payment date, keeping it the same as when you first joined when you pay a month upfront. 

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Nice question this, @dsmith14 

We can certainly change your billing cycle so one is sent out every month. On what date is up to you, so send us a PM on Facebook or an email to confirm your preference: hello@ovoenergy.com

My advice would have the billing date just before the payment date, keeping it the same as when you first joined when you pay a month upfront.