Solved

Only gas showing on my statement - why?

• 17 December 2017
  • 12 replies

Hi

I have been with OVO since October this year and my statements are only showing my gas account not my electricity. What should I do to find out about my electricity?
icon

Best answer by Lucy_OVO 19 December 2017, 18:45

Hi

I have been with OVO since October this year and my statements are only showing my gas account not my electricity. What should I do to find out about my electricity?

Hey lizwm,

It sounds like there might have been a delay with us receiving some of your transfer details from when you switched over. I’d suggest speaking to the team on Facebook or Twitter to discuss this further. Just drop them a message and they’ll be happy to help.

Lucy
View original

12 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2
Hi

Hey lizwm,

It sounds like there might have been a delay with us receiving some of your transfer details from when you switched over. I’d suggest speaking to the team on Facebook or Twitter to discuss this further. Just drop them a message and they’ll be happy to help.

Lucy
Hi lizwm

Did you get this sorted, if so how?

I am in the same boat - I only have Statements for Gas, even though I have a Smart Meter for both.

Thanks
William
Hi I’m the same only paying for gas electric isn’t showing ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Might need you to get in touch with us via Facebook or Twitter as well @will-w @Dizzy diana or email: hello@ovoenergy.com

Tim
I’m the same only showing gas I’ve been with them about 4 months now. It’s only taking my gas payment too
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi @Sarah123

Not sure about this - if you're a Pay monthly customer, you should be paying with one monthly payment for both fuels. If you're a Boost customer, head over to the Boost forum to flag this issue: https://forum.boostpower.co.uk/.

Otherwise, it might be best to give OVO a call so we can diagnose this: 0330 303 5063.
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
I had the same problem when I switched to OVO in November a few years back. Don't worry it should resolve itself in a few months. Mine eventually resolved itself by the following March so it took 5 months approximately.
I only have gas showing on my statement too. I have been with OVO at my current address since February 2017.
I do not have and do not want a smart meter. But I would like my electricity usage showing on my statement.
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
I only have gas showing on my statement too. I have been with OVO at my current address since February 2017.

This needs sorting, @Coldhands - our forum users won't be able to check your account, so get in contact with the Customer Care team directly:

- Send over a PM via Facebook: https://en-gb.facebook.com/ovoenergy/
- A DM via Twitter: @OVOEnergy
- Email us at: hello@ovoenergy.com
I’ve submitted gas and elec readings, only gas is showing! Elec is missing of bill. But shows in meter reading?? Why is this
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi @Alz - I've moved your post onto this topic about the same issue. Hopefully the info above will help!
Thanks. I understand my issues has been moved to their tec team! I wasn’t charged by e-on for nearly a year. I was on a duel fuel deal. It only came to light as I checked my account and found I was £700 in credit, which I knew wasn’t right. Was then hit with a £800 bill.. seemed the reading was never entered correctly at the beginning. Even though it was read by them in person 3 times in that year!!!