Solved

My OVO monthly payment: can this be split into 2 - gas and electricity?

• 15 May 2017
  • 6 replies

The OVO website shows only my joint monthly payment for gas and electricity. Why can't this be split into the separate gas and electricity monthly cost as well?
icon

Best answer by Tim_OVO 17 May 2017, 13:43

The OVO website shows only my joint monthly payment for gas and electricity. Why can't this be split into the separate gas and electricity monthly cost as well?

Hi @Leena

If you're looking at the My Payments section of My OVO, this will show each monthly Direct Debit payment as it's paid, along with your monthly statement. This payment tops up your OVO account balance, and your statement will deduct your usage costs from this balance. To view your usage costs for gas and electricity separately, open up your statement (in the My Statements section of My OVO), and scroll down to the relevant page. Give this a go and let us know how it goes.

I've tweaked the title and added some tags in case other users have the same question and find this useful. :$

Tim
View original

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Leena thanks for posting.

I'm sure there is an option to view these separately, have you downloaded the app as I know it's easier to locate through the app and is posted about in another forum topic - https://forum.ovoenergy.com/pay-as-you-go-20/cannot-see-balance-on-the-app-or-website-222

Failing this am sure @Tim_OVO can advise how to resolve this for you 🙂
Thanks for your reply. As suggested, I've downloaded the App and it does show the separate gas and electricity costs per month. It's just a shame that this isn't available when I log on to My Ovo on the website.
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Thanks for your reply. As suggested, I've downloaded the App and it does show the separate gas and electricity costs per month. It's just a shame that this isn't available when I log on to My Ovo on the website.

No worries - I'm glad for now we've been able to get a temporary solution 🙂

I'm sure someone will confirm how to access this through the website shortly, on the off chance you can't access it, one of the lovely moderator team will pass the feedback on to the right team to change this.

Have a lovely evening.
Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hi @Leena

If you're looking at the My Payments section of My OVO, this will show each monthly Direct Debit payment as it's paid, along with your monthly statement. This payment tops up your OVO account balance, and your statement will deduct your usage costs from this balance. To view your usage costs for gas and electricity separately, open up your statement (in the My Statements section of My OVO), and scroll down to the relevant page. Give this a go and let us know how it goes.

I've tweaked the title and added some tags in case other users have the same question and find this useful. :$

Tim
Thanks Tim. Your directions were very useful and I have found the separate costs for gas and electricity through your website. These can be accessed via the full statement by clicking on 'My Statement and Direct Debits'. However it is still a bit convoluted and not as easily to hand as it is using your app.
Userlevel 5
Badge +2
@Leena Really glad to hear this. I've noted down your feedback and will pass it to the tech guys!

Lucy

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings