Solved

Missing first bill since joining OVO - why?

• 30 June 2017
  • 3 replies

Although i joined OVO in May and set up direct debits which have been paid, I have not received any statements and the usage figures shown online look very suspicious showing daily figures of £200+

Should i have received more information?
icon

Best answer by Anonymous 1 July 2017, 13:07

Although i joined OVO in May and set up direct debits which have been paid, I have not received any statements and the usage figures shown online look very suspicious showing daily figures of £200+

Hello @Neil,

Welcome to the forum!

I've changed the title of this topic and added some tags, to make it easier for other users to find.

Normally it takes 4-6 weeks from your switch date to receive your first statement. This is because we need to wait for some information from the industry, such as your validated opening meter readings, in order to bill you accurately.

If it's been over 6 weeks, send us a PM on Facebook with your full name, account number and DoB. We can then check to make sure everything's progressing as it should be.

https://www.facebook.com/ovoenergy

In the meantime, please disregard the usage figures shown on your My OVO account, as these won't be accurate.

Thanks,
Max
View original

3 replies

That doesn't sound right, @GlobalGas

Check out the best answer at the top for more info on what to do next.

Cheers,
Emma
I've been with OVO for about 6 months now but have no statements in my OVO. Anyone else had this problem?

Hello @Neil,

Welcome to the forum!

I've changed the title of this topic and added some tags, to make it easier for other users to find.

Normally it takes 4-6 weeks from your switch date to receive your first statement. This is because we need to wait for some information from the industry, such as your validated opening meter readings, in order to bill you accurately.

If it's been over 6 weeks, send us a PM on Facebook with your full name, account number and DoB. We can then check to make sure everything's progressing as it should be.

https://www.facebook.com/ovoenergy

In the meantime, please disregard the usage figures shown on your My OVO account, as these won't be accurate.

Thanks,
Max