Solved

Just been sent my annual statement - why is it only for electricity and not gas?

I just received my yearly energy statement but it only shows details for Electricity, I'm on dual fuel fixed 2 year tariff so why no details on Gas?
icon

Best answer by Tim_OVO 9 October 2018, 18:09

mrcahughes wrote:

I just received my yearly energy statement but it only shows details for Electricity, I'm on dual fuel fixed 2 year tariff so why no details on Gas?

@mrcahughes the only thing I can think of is that your electricity has an earlier contract start/end date compared to the gas. The annual statement is sent out 12 months after the contract start date. So if your gas start date was delayed, it'll be sent out a bit later. The annual statements will be separate for each fuel, though. You should receive an email notification for each, so two in total.

Check this in the My Profile section of MyOVO: http://ovoener.gy/Quote.

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2
mrcahughes wrote:

@mrcahughes the only thing I can think of is that your electricity has an earlier contract start/end date compared to the gas. The annual statement is sent out 12 months after the contract start date. So if your gas start date was delayed, it'll be sent out a bit later. The annual statements will be separate for each fuel, though. You should receive an email notification for each, so two in total.

Check this in the My Profile section of MyOVO: http://ovoener.gy/Quote.
Userlevel 5
Badge +2
Hi @mrcahughes, welcome to the forum!

Do you use Gmail? If so, I think I had a similar problem.

The statements are sent out as a separate email (1 for gas and 1 for electricity) from no-reply@ovoenergy.com. They have exactly the same subject "Your yearly energy statement" and exactly the same body of text in the email.

In my case, gmails conversation view rolled them up into the same chain, so I could only see one of them, until I realised what had happened and clicked on the other. I thought OVO had sent me the same email twice, until I realised that the attachments were different in name by one number. L58033044 and L58033045.

@Tim_OVO Feature Request? Could we have "Your yearly gas statement" and "Your yearly electricity statement" for us Gmail users?
Userlevel 5
Badge
@mrcahughes @Mw2870 - I've edited Tim's response just to be a bit clearer - see the bit in bold.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings