Solved

I've submitted a meter reading but I've not had a bill - why?

• 2 June 2017
  • 2 replies

I submitted a reading 15 days ago but have not been billed?
icon

Best answer by Tim_OVO 5 June 2017, 13:09

Hi there @pkster

You'll be set up on one of three types of billing cycles. The most common is a monthly statement, generated on the same day every month (or the nearest next date if it falls on a weekend). You can also choose to have a quarterly billing cycle, sending you a statement once every 3 months. The last option is a Statements on Demand feature. As long as you don't have smart meters, this will generate a statement for you whenever you submit a meter reading, or every 3 months if we don't have any readings from you. You can check each statement (and which billing cycle you're on) via My OVO here: http://ovoener.gy/myovo. If you think there's a fault that is delaying your bill, send me a PM with your account number, name and DoB.

In case other users are chasing their statement, I've altered the title of this topic to make it easier to find.

Thanks,
Tim
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi @pkster welcome and thanks for posting.

This doesn't sound right - have you reached out to the ovo customer care team to check? - it may have got lost in cyber space.

I'm sure once you reach out to the customer care team you'll have it sorted :)

Please do let us know how you get on
Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi there @pkster

You'll be set up on one of three types of billing cycles. The most common is a monthly statement, generated on the same day every month (or the nearest next date if it falls on a weekend). You can also choose to have a quarterly billing cycle, sending you a statement once every 3 months. The last option is a Statements on Demand feature. As long as you don't have smart meters, this will generate a statement for you whenever you submit a meter reading, or every 3 months if we don't have any readings from you. You can check each statement (and which billing cycle you're on) via My OVO here: http://ovoener.gy/myovo. If you think there's a fault that is delaying your bill, send me a PM with your account number, name and DoB.

In case other users are chasing their statement, I've altered the title of this topic to make it easier to find.

Thanks,
Tim