Solved

I had a smart meters installed what am l on an Economy 7 tariff?

• 9 August 2019
  • 2 replies

I have just seen on my account that I am on Economy 7. When I changed to a smart meter type 1 this was to come off economy 7, but that hasn't happened. I have been with OVO several years now but seem to be getting hassle after hassle.
Please backdate to when this contract was started and adjust accordingly. The contract was timed to coincide with the transfer to a smart meter to facilitate this.
icon

Best answer by Amy_OVO 12 August 2019, 16:16

I've changed the title of your question, @pricers, this will help other customers with the same question.

I'm sorry to hear the tariff change hasn't gone ahead, as @Tufty71 mentioned this is something our team can change remotely, please get in touch.

You can send us a message on Facebook, Twitter or email the team on hello@ovoenergy.com, or give them a call. You can reach our Customer Care team 9-5 Monday-Friday on 0330 303 5063.

Thanks☺
View original

2 replies

Hi, when you had the secure smart fitted, was it a 5 port meter? (5wires entering/exiting bottom of meter) Or a meter with a contactor? Load switch for day night/rate), if not then its a very simple switch from ovos office to the meter.
I'd email/phone them to get it done.
Userlevel 5
Badge
I've changed the title of your question, @pricers, this will help other customers with the same question.

I'm sorry to hear the tariff change hasn't gone ahead, as @Tufty71 mentioned this is something our team can change remotely, please get in touch.

You can send us a message on Facebook, Twitter or email the team on hello@ovoenergy.com, or give them a call. You can reach our Customer Care team 9-5 Monday-Friday on 0330 303 5063.

Thanks☺