Solved

How do I print my statements?

Hi all I would like to print off my gas and electricity statements from March last year to march this year can you please tell me how to do this, as when I tried to download the virtual statement, a lot of the words were jumbled up and printed on top of each other!

Thank you for your time
icon

Best answer by Anonymous 15 March 2018, 16:00

It sounds like you're downloading the 'illustrative statement', @Fresh focus

You'll need to go to My OVO and click on 'My last statement' - this will bring up a list of all your bills. You can then click the drop down option on each statement to download them and print them off.

https://my.ovoenergy.com/login

You'll also receive annual statements every year - usually just before you contract end date (unless you're on a 2 year fixed plan).

Hope this helps,
Emma
View original

21 replies

It sounds like you're downloading the 'illustrative statement', @Fresh focus

You'll need to go to My OVO and click on 'My last statement' - this will bring up a list of all your bills. You can then click the drop down option on each statement to download them and print them off.

https://my.ovoenergy.com/login

You'll also receive annual statements every year - usually just before you contract end date (unless you're on a 2 year fixed plan).

Hope this helps,
Emma
I need a printout from MyOVO to send to my insurer supporting my claim for extra usage of electricity after my heating oil leaked away. When I print page from Google Chrome it does not show whole week or month, nor does it give my name or house number. Some decent printout facilities are needed I think, unless somebody has a workaround? Monthly statement does not provide sufficient detail when heating has been shut off during holiday for part of one month but not another........
Userlevel 5
Badge
I need a printout from MyOVO to send to my insurer supporting my claim for extra usage of electricity after my heating oil leaked away. When I print page from Google Chrome it does not show whole week or month, nor does it give my name or house number. Some decent printout facilities are needed I think, unless somebody has a workaround? Monthly statement does not provide sufficient detail when heating has been shut off during holiday for part of one month but not another........

Hi @PeteB,

I've moved your post over here where you should find the info you need!

Nancy
Hi

I have to have several proof of addresses and I was hoping to get one from OVO. I can turn on paper statements, but this may take up to three months to kick in it seems.

Is there a way to be sent my most recent statement now if I request it?

Thanks
Jonathan
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Hello @jpascoe I am happy to help you with this 🙂

If you are on a laptop/desktop, go to log into your OVO portal by going to www.ovoenergy.com, from there click on MYOVO located at the top right. Once logged in, if you click on Payments, you should see on the right hand side "Statements & Payments History" and from here you can download your most recent statement 🙂

I hope this helps

Thanks
Matt
Thanks, but I need an official paper statement from the company, printed downloads aren't accepted by the solicitors.

Any ideas?
These PDF downloads are exactly the same as the statements we'll see on our systems , @jpascoe

Essentially - that's as official as it gets! These should be accepted by your solicitors.
I am moving house and need a printable invoice/bill from the last 3 months. Can can only seem to download pdf files from November 2018 backwards.
Hi,

Since the change of billing display, I can't seem to get a copy to print which shows my name and address.

Is it possible to change the display?

Thanks,
Naomi
Userlevel 4
I'm not sure what you mean, @sianmichaela, what's the display showing you? Can you send us a screenshot?

Does the best answer of this topic help here?
Hi @Eva_OVO - monthly statements used to be available to print and displayed name and address. Now, the 'recent usage' display does not allow a view where name and address are visible. Considering utility bills are the primary evidence requested for proof of address this is incredibly inconvenient.

How can I access a statement/bill/version of recent usage where my name and address, account info is visible.

Does that make more sense?
I'm not sure what you mean, @sianmichaela, what's the display showing you? Can you send us a screenshot?

Does the best answer of this topic help here?

Not especially... Where is My OVO on the options.. my statements takes me back to Sept 2018.. I need the previous month.

Userlevel 5
Badge
@sianmichaela - Can you click the left and right arrows (either side of "Charges for...." to navigate between statements from previous months?
@Nancy_OVO Hi, that only shows charges, not a statement with name and address.
Userlevel 5
Badge
Hi @sianmichaela - I'd advise doing this on a computer rather than on your phone to be able to download, view and print the PDF version of your bill.
Thanks @Nancy_OVO , I did try this, but couldn't find a current statement on there either. My statements stop in Sept 2018, since then only the charges page has been available.

Please could you provide a screenshot of where this option is, as I am still not seeing this as a current option.

Thanks.
Userlevel 4
I think I've figured out what's going on here, @sianmichaela, you're part of our new online experience - there's loads of info about this on over here.

Instead of statements, you'll have an account balance which will update daily from the smart meter. We'll then send you a statement every 6 months.

If you need proof of your address, we can generate a letter for you - just send us a message on Facebook or Twitter to request this or email hello@ovoenergy.com.
Thanks @Eva_OVO, I had already read through all of that, but that thread says a statement is only issued at the end of contracts, no more than annually, and nowhere does it advise where/how to get statements more regularly/in between.

Thank you for the information, however as others have stated I don't think this frequency is ideal.

My last statement was in October, so what 6 months are we working towards? When can I expect my next statement?

Thanks
were can i find my statement
Userlevel 4
I've popped your post here, @flounder2015, check out @ITGeek123's answer!

Cheers!
Userlevel 4
Hey @Glen1978 the above thread will advise how to obtain your statements.

Thanks!