Solved

How do I pay my OVO bill without an account?

• 22 April 2019
  • 1 reply

Hello

I moved to a new flat in February 14th but I switched the energy/gas to a new company, I received a letter from OVO with my final statement saying "charges for the period of 15 february 2019 to 25 march 2019" but how do I pay this? when I go to the OVO website they do not give me an option, when I try to create an account it goes to "First time logging in" and the link takes me to password reset instead of a sign up form, I do not have an OVO account so how to I sign up and how do I pay for this??? I am confused.
icon

Best answer by Nancy_OVO 23 April 2019, 13:48

Hi @jessicasbw,

In this case, you'd need to call the team on 0330 303 5063 to make a card payment over the phone.

You'd still have access to an online account for the short time you were on supply with us before switching away, but if you're having difficulty accessing it, it's pretty pointless trying to get this sorted if you're not going to be using it going forward!

Cheers
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge
Hi @jessicasbw,

In this case, you'd need to call the team on 0330 303 5063 to make a card payment over the phone.

You'd still have access to an online account for the short time you were on supply with us before switching away, but if you're having difficulty accessing it, it's pretty pointless trying to get this sorted if you're not going to be using it going forward!

Cheers