Solved

Can anyone help me see my unit prices?

• 14 March 2018
  • 4 replies

I joined OVO in October last year and am on the 2 year Fixed Energy All Online deal for my gas and electric.
Due to issues with the National Database I have been unable to see my electricity account. OVO are trying to sort this out but in the meantime I have no idea what my electricity usage is costing me each month. I do have my meter readings but I can't see the electricity tariff anywhere. Can anyone assist with this? I believe there is also a Standing Charge but again I can't see it.
icon

Best answer by Bumblebee 15 March 2018, 14:45

Hello there :)

Hope you are well today, do you still have your welcome letter to OVO or welcome email?

If you do it will show you the rates you are on at least, I apprecciate this is little help, but on the bright side being on a fixed rate tarrif at least means they will have stayed the same.

The national database (Not run by OVO, but by National Grid) does cause issues at times, but trust me, OVO will be chasing them up as they are good like that :)

Hope that helped a little :)

Bumblebee
View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2
Hello there :)

Hope you are well today, do you still have your welcome letter to OVO or welcome email?

If you do it will show you the rates you are on at least, I apprecciate this is little help, but on the bright side being on a fixed rate tarrif at least means they will have stayed the same.

The national database (Not run by OVO, but by National Grid) does cause issues at times, but trust me, OVO will be chasing them up as they are good like that :)

Hope that helped a little :)

Bumblebee
Thanks for the reply Bumblebee. I know I had the information somewhere but haven’t been able to put my hands on it.
I’ll have another hunt!
Cheers!
Userlevel 5
Badge +2
If that fails DK don't be scared to give customer service a call on freephone 0330 303 5063,

they are really helpful, its quick to get thru and they will be able to tell you in a jiffy ;)

All the best 🙂
Userlevel 5
Badge +2
@DK1083 Alternatively drop me a PM with your name, DoB and address and I can get your account number for you.

Lucy