Bills and statements from OVO

• 19 December 2017
  • 4 replies

Joined OVO in October for electricity and gas, monthly direct debit.
First statement 18th Nov using estimated readings for the period 18th Nov to 21st Nov (4 days)?? £23.97 credit

7th Dec email from OVO requesting meter readings
8th Dec readings emailed to OVO
9th Dec email from OVO thanks for readings
16th Dec email from OVO statement Attached, "Estimated readings and charges for the period 15 Dec to 16th Dec (2days)?? £9.03 Debit
Battered & bewildered am I, Can someone explain??

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Joined OVO in October for electricity and gas, monthly direct debit.
First statement 18th Nov using estimated readings for the period 18th Nov to 21st Nov (4 days)?? £23.97 credit

7th Dec email from OVO requesting meter readings
8th Dec readings emailed to OVO
9th Dec email from OVO thanks for readings
16th Dec email from OVO statement Attached, "Estimated readings and charges for the period 15 Dec to 16th Dec (2days)?? £9.03 Debit
Battered & bewildered am I, Can someone explain??

Hi@wolsrup,

This is a really unique situation so I'd like to have a look into it to see what's going on. You’ll need to email the team on hello@ovoenergy.com. Alternatively, you can PM us on Facebook or Twitter with your name, DoB and account number.

Cheers,
Nancy

Hello, 

I have been a customer now for over 4 years and my bill comes out once a month, but I've been billed from 1st to 10th Nov as well? 

Thanks, 

Tom

Hello, I seem to have been charged an amount from the 1- 10th November which is outside of my direct debit? Can anyone advise as to why I have been charged? Thank you x

Userlevel 5

This is something we’ll need to look into,@tdbollingmore & @amysansom, take a look at Nancy’s answer above on how to reach out! :)