Solved

Charge anytime- 'Savings' based on old tariff

• 11 March 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

Hi

I recently set up “Charge Anytime” for my BMW 330e on our fixed rate plan, everything works fine however, my fixed rate plan has finished and I’m now on the new variable rate plan. Unfortunately my “savings” are still based on the fixed rate savings rather than the much more expensive variable rate. Any suggestions as I don’t seem to be getting anywhere contacting OVO at the moment?

Thanks in advance

icon

Best answer by Kazndavyboy 15 March 2023, 17:42

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7

Hey @Kazndavyboy,

Sorry for the issues you’re having,

I'm not sure what you mean by ‘savings’. Could you provide a little bit more information? Where are you seeing these ‘savings’? If it’s on the Online Account can you provide a screenshot please. 

Badge

Hi

The "savings" are shown on the "Charge Anytime" app. Mine are only showing savings from my previous fixed rate plan which ended 06.03.23.

See the attached screenshot.

Userlevel 7

Thanks for confirming this, @Kazndavyboy. I’ve asked for advice from our Charge Anytime experts and they have requested an email from your OVO registered email address, to: smarthome@ovoenergy.com 

Badge

Hi Tim

The issue has now been solved thank you, the “Charge Anytime” app has now updated with the new savings based on my new variable plan. Apparently there have been a few technical issues with everything being so new. All the agents I have spoken to have been very helpful and all my issues are now resolved.

👍