- Moved to new flat June 2020 and signed up with OVO (on the EV plan)
- Direct debit details confirmed by email on 9 June
- Supply started by 23 June - notified by a “We’re now supplying your energy” email
- Statement emails were received in September, October and November (I don’t know where July or August went)
- Direct debit payments started in October (again, not sure why these didn’t start earlier)
- I checked my online account (My OVO) in October, November and December (after receiving statement notifications) and it still reported “We will start supplying your electricity on 23 June”
- In December I started querying this with the OVO customer help team but with no success
- Checking the My OVO site again today - it’s now reporting the rather alarming “Your electricity has been cancelled”
- I have emailed customer service again and am presently on hold via the helpline (35 minutes and counting...)
- How do I get my account reinstated?
- Who else has experienced this?
- What is the most effective way to communicate with OVO?