Solved

Why is my OVO Electricity usage not updating?

• 15 February 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4

The last electricity usage update was Sunday 9th, the gas usage is updating every day as usual..

Can this be sorted please.

icon

Best answer by Amy_OVO 18 February 2020, 12:19

It sounds like something account specific, @UC Bear, potentially an issue with meter communication, please reach out to the team, they’ll take a look into this. 

You can send us a message on Facebook, Twitter or through webchat via the Help Centre. You can reach our team on: 0330 303 5063. Our opening hours are 8am-6pm Monday to Friday.

Thanks! 

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6

Hey @UC Bear 

This is odd! Do you know if you have S1 or S2 smart meters?

Also, are you looking on your online account for updates or your IHD?

Thanks

Userlevel 4

S1 as far as I know.

Looking at my ovo usage online. Threw IHD in bin years ago!

Thanks

Userlevel 6

It sounds like something account specific, @UC Bear, potentially an issue with meter communication, please reach out to the team, they’ll take a look into this. 

You can send us a message on Facebook, Twitter or through webchat via the Help Centre. You can reach our team on: 0330 303 5063. Our opening hours are 8am-6pm Monday to Friday.

Thanks! 

I’ve just noticed same the same issue with my usage stats.  Have you had any luck getting yours sorted @UC Bear?

Thanks

Pete

Electricity stopped working on the 9th, but started working again on 26th. The readings between 9th->26th remain zero, and the calculated cost of consumption figures are using these zero figures, so maybe we get free electricity for most of February?