Solved

Why can't I enter my readings online?

• 28 April 2019
  • 5 replies

ovo keep asking for meter reading or if i want to go over to smart reader,every time i try and comply, it keeps telling me that the account is still being activated, i have been a customer since January
icon

Best answer by Amy_OVO 30 April 2019, 13:28

Updated on 23/09/20:

See the video below for a guide on how to submit meter readings on the online account. 

If this feature isn’t working, submit this via our Support team, who can confirm the cause and set up a fix to be put in place. 

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Oer @rogee That's because someone in OVO has forgotten to flick the digital switch to make your My OVO page fully active. This should occur about 5 weeks after you join OVO.

Email them and ask Customer Services to hit the required button! (You can copy this msg to them if it helps!)

Userlevel 6

Updated on 23/09/20:

See the video below for a guide on how to submit meter readings on the online account. 

If this feature isn’t working, submit this via our Support team, who can confirm the cause and set up a fix to be put in place. 

Hi - I have been a customer for 6 months or so. Im trying to enter meter readings but when I log into the website, the home page just says ‘you will be transferring to us on the 20th August’. Most of the other options (such as meter readings) give the same ‘You will be transferring’ page. And some pages, such as Payments, just give the OVO logo.

The App is similar, I get a ‘Sorry there was a problem grabbing your account info’ message. 

I can log out and back in fine and I have successfully reset my password but no joy.

Help!

Hi - I have been a customer for 6 months or so. Im trying to enter meter readings but when I log into the website, the home page just says ‘you will be transferring to us on the 20th August’. Most of the other options (such as meter readings) give the same ‘You will be transferring’ page. And some pages, such as Payments, just give the OVO logo.

The App is similar, I get a ‘Sorry there was a problem grabbing your account info’ message. 

I can log out and back in fine and I have successfully reset my password but no joy.

Help!

Userlevel 6

Hey @louishyde, check the best answer in this thread!