Solved

Unable to log into my account - possible typo in email address?

• 31 January 2018
  • 10 replies

• Carbon Cutter*
  • 3 replies
My email address has been incorrectly recorded by Ovo, ovo are clearly communicating with someone but it’s not me. I’m extremely concerned that my details have been sent to another account.
icon

Best answer by Nancy_OVO 1 February 2018, 15:59

Hey @Oon,

You should still be able to log into your online account using your Customer ID and password. Once you've logged in you can correct your email address under 'my profile'.

Alternatively, you can drop us a message on Facebook and Twitter and we can do it for you. Just include your account number, full name, DoB and correct email address.

Cheers,
Nancy
View original

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Hey @Oon,

You should still be able to log into your online account using your Customer ID and password. Once you've logged in you can correct your email address under 'my profile'.

Alternatively, you can drop us a message on Facebook and Twitter and we can do it for you. Just include your account number, full name, DoB and correct email address.

Cheers,
Nancy
Hi ,

It doesn’t work with any format - email or customer ID.
It would appear Ovo are sending emails to an incorrect email address
In that case, @Oon send us a PM on Facebook with your full name, DoB and account number so we can change this for you.

https://www.facebook.com/ovoenergy

Emma
I don’t subscribe to Facebook
Userlevel 6
Hey @Oon,

Might be best to contact the Customer Services team then, you can call them on 0330 303 5063 from 8am to 8pm on weekdays, and 9am to 2pm on Saturdays.

Nancy
I a member of ovo how ever I can’t seem to actually log in and when I request a new password it says my email address isn’t registered even tho you emailed me the other day about my warm home discount
Userlevel 6
Hey @Victoria hills - I've moved your topic onto this one. Check out the 'bestanswer' at the top.

Cheers
I can’t get into my accu
Userlevel 6
Hi @Jackie Mills - I've moved your post over here where you can find more information on how to log in!