Solved

New customer unable to login to my online account - why has my password reset email not been received?

• 27 September 2017
  • 5 replies

I am a new customer over from British Gas, I am unable to login to my new account as it wont accept my password, I have tried the reset link approx 10 times but have not yet received the new link, I am trying to give my opening meter readings so this quite urgent.
Thanks
Martin
icon

Best answer by Emma_G 28 September 2017, 12:48

Updated on 15/06/20: As well as checking your junk and spam folders, you need to consider if OVO have the correct email address on file for you. It might have been submitted with an error when signed up.

Please request a password reset on the login page, give it 30 minutes for the reset email to show in one of your email inboxes/junk folder. If it’s not been received, please send us a message on Facebook, Twitter or call us to get the email details checked: 0330 303 5063

I am sure you have already checked, but have you had a look in your e-mails spam box? Could the reset email have been sent there?

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5

Updated on 15/06/20: As well as checking your junk and spam folders, you need to consider if OVO have the correct email address on file for you. It might have been submitted with an error when signed up.

Please request a password reset on the login page, give it 30 minutes for the reset email to show in one of your email inboxes/junk folder. If it’s not been received, please send us a message on Facebook, Twitter or call us to get the email details checked: 0330 303 5063

I am sure you have already checked, but have you had a look in your e-mails spam box? Could the reset email have been sent there?

Userlevel 3
You should also make sure OVO have your correct email address... might not match the one you're entering... have you received any email from OVO at all..?
Yes, checked junk and yes I have had email reference change with account number etc

I am new to Ovo and Uk. when i am trying to login to Ovo, it prompts for username and password. i don’t know who registered me and with what email Id so can’t login. Nobody is replying on Ovo customercare,  not sure how to proceed. kind of really stuck.

Is there a way i can know with which email id i ma registered?

When i tried to send an email from my id , it says this is not registered so will not reply.

I don’t know where to go.

Userlevel 7

Hi @Jemcy12 - Can you have a look at the ‘best answer’ (at the top of this topic), and use those suggested Support channels, if you don’t get a password reset email sent to you?